Many people struggle with their weight. This explains the demand for (and resulting popularity of) so many weight loss solutions. Juicing happens to be one that dieters are very interested in, and with good reason: it’s simple. Then again, many other plans are, too, which raises the question: With so many weight loss strategies out there, why should you choose juicing?
- Juicing for weight loss is a healthy option. Nutritionists and fitness experts cannot emphasize enough the health benefits that a juice fast elicits. It supplies all sorts of goodness for the body, starting with hydration. Let’s not forget all the lovely vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, enzymes, etc. that you get from the juice of all the vegetables and fruits you’ll be consuming. With juicing, you also know that your body is absorbing all these nutrients much faster. This is one reason why it helps prevent the onset of many diseases.
- Your diet involves something that is actually sweetly yummy. A sweet fast may seem like an oxymoron, but that’s pretty much what you’re going through with juicing for weight loss. The fruits contain simple sugars that energize you without wreaking havoc on your body. Juicing doesn’t offend the palate either; if you know how to mix flavors you won’t have to complain about bland food.
- Juicing is a fairly inexpensive diet, too. Local fruits and vegetables are pretty cheap, even free if you grow them yourself! As long as you don’t insist on juicing exotic fruits, it’s pretty certain that you can afford a juicing diet.
- Going through a juice diet will leave you looking better. Because of better hydration and the resulting system cleanse, you reflect the condition of your health. Your skin becomes clear and glowing. This positive transformation in your complexion is just one aspect of your improved looks. Your hair, your posture, the look in your eyes — they’ll all show that you’re feeling good.
- Juicing achieves fast results. Many juicing aficionados claim that juicing allowed them to lose seven pounds in just seven days. Understand, though, that a juice fast is a quick and temporary fix. You can’t subsist on juice for the remainder of your days, so after a week or so of following this diet, you need to gradually transition back to eating solids (you’ll shock your system if you abruptly switch back).
Do these reasons convince you that juicing is the best weight loss option for you? If so, check out our last blog post for some quick, easy recipes to get you started!