Figuring out how to detox your body most efficiently is certainly not as easy as it looks. However, the nutrition experts at Thank Your Body can give you a few invaluable pointers that will help you do that more elegantly and gently than ever:
- The first step to ensuring that you can help your body to detoxify most efficiently is to avoid overburdening it with more toxins and unwanted substances. You have to avoid GMOs, gluten and pesticide-laden foods. Also, don’t give in to processed foods, soda and other foods and beverages that are known for their high levels of toxins.
- Next, add proper hydration and juicing to your regular eating habits. A high content of water will help your kidneys release any toxins that may still linger, and low-sugar, natural fruit juice prepared with a reliable juicer can help your body replace toxins with the vital nutrients it needs.
- Laxatives are a good way to cleanse your colon of any slow going matter that keeps your intestinal processes slowed down. Laxatives also work great when used with the previous point, since fruit juices will not only help you avoid the dehydration that may come with cleaning out your colon, but also ensure that you don’t end up with mineral and nutrient deficiencies.
- You need to consider adding naturally detoxing foods and fruits to your diet. Two of the best examples are garlic, which stimulates the liver to produce vital detoxifying enzymes, and citrus fruit such as lemon, which aids the body to flush out unwanted toxins through the liver and digestive tract.
- Finally, make sure you exercise regularly. Through moderate exercise, your body can eliminate toxins through a number of ways, including perspiration, improved blood circulation and the release of excess fat deposits.
There is a lot to be said about using only natural products, methods and home remedies for detoxing your body most efficiently. With sources like Natural News backing up many of the aforementioned recommendations for healthy living, it’s no surprise that these tips are already extremely popular among the supporters of natural and holistic health practices.